Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blizzard 2010! Please Pray For Me!

Hey Friends,

I'm so sorry I haven't written in so long! I have so many ideas for things to write but I've just been really overwhelmed with midterms and essays this past week. Next week looks like it's going to be even worse.

But, here's the thing...I need prayer! In three hours I'm going to be driving to Muskoka Woods for a three day snow camp. There are 600+ students and leaders that are registered to attend, and every one of them needs prayer! Daniel will also be coming, so it will be a great opportunity for us to grow together in our faith and to serve together. I am working as an Administrative & Guest Relations Intern, and Daniel is working as a Recreation Intern (and neither of us knows what that means!!?)

Some things you can pray for:
  • For safe driving conditions to and from Muskoka Woods (for all the cars, and buses).
  • That God would be working in the lives of every single student, leader, intern, and staff member.
  • For strength for all the people working at Blizzard, amidst cold weather, fatigue, and possibly even sickness, that God would move through us so that great things can happen!
  • That every single person would hear, and experience the Gospel this weekend. That there would always be a God-fearing individual there to support and talk with those that don't know you.
  • That Daniel and I would grow in our relationship together. That we would not feel left out in this experience, we are going into this not knowing anyone, or anything about what we're supposed to be doing.
  • For me, personally, that my testimony can be used to encourage students. These are high schoolers, and this time in their life is hard and stressful. I pray that they would be encouraged to make God their number 1 priority.
Thanks for your prayers! I'll be back on Sunday. I hope to give you an update and share some pictures as soon as I can!

Much Love,


Brianna & Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment